In the 21st century, traditional trading practises are increasingly recognised as wasteful and, through the adoption of electronic trading, effectively redundant.
It’s no coincidence that large organisations in the UK construction sector request that their suppliers invoice them electronically. Manually processing trading documents – such as invoices, purchase orders and delivery notes – wastes enormous amounts of time, money and resources.
There has therefore been an understandable growth in technology services that seek to help buyers and suppliers exchange trading documents from one application to another as data files.
However, unlocking the full benefits of e-Trading requires a solution that is business-centred. Unlocking the full benefits of e-Trading requires something that understands business. This is something we call Tradexing®
- Tradexing® is about building an open and integrated business community.
- Tradexing® is e-Trading for any business document you need to exchange.
- Tradexing® is e-Trading supported by flexible Business Rules.
- Tradexing® is e-Trading within a shared environment accessible to both buyers and suppliers
- Tradexing® facilitates innovation within the supply chain
- Tradexing® is about business first and technology second.
Tradexing® eliminates the need to print, manually transfer and rekey trading documents within a solution that is accessible to all and which is designed first and foremost to unlock value to your business.
Tradexing® helps all companies build more effective relationships and to gain from integrated working. All companies involved in Tradexing® can save time, reduce costs and improve visibility, process control and payment processing.
Your business deserves the best. It’s time to start Tradexing®